Pediatric Dentistry is dedicated to creating a lifetime of positive dental habits as well as guiding the development of the child’s dentition. Infants, children, adolescents, as well as the special needs, benefit from early preventive care and guidance.
Why should your child visit the pediatric dentist by AGE ONE?
- One out of four children develop tooth decay by age 3.
- Childhood decay is 100% preventable!
- Improper bottle use and sippy cups increase the risk for dental decay and childhood obesity.
- Visit the pediatric dentist by age one and avoid unnecessary “fear” of the dentist later.
Your infant’s dental visit will include:
- Comprehensive exam and infant toothbrush
- Infant fluoride therapy and treatment, if needed
- Parental brushing tips and training
- Diet and Nutrition guidance
- Proper brushing and flossing
- Custom fluoride therapy
- Decay-preventing sealants
- Nutritional counseling
- Play based desensitization
- Behavioral modification
- Positive reinforcement
- Professional dental cleanings
- Prompt, attentive care
- Advanced diagnostic equiptment
- Hi-tech sterilization
- Tooth-colored restorations
- Nitrous oxide
- Children feel very relaxed here
Our use of digital X-ray technology reduces your child’s radiation exposure up to 90% and completely eliminates the use of chemicals. It’s better for kids, it’s better for the environment!
Your Child Will
Love it Here
- Our office is specially designed for kids
- Video games for patients
- Prizes and rewards
- Coffee/quiet room for patients and parents
- You will wish it was this fun at your dentist!